MinKoze
Forgot Password | Sign up       
USERNAME
PASSWORD

Carnivals Crime Entertainment Fashion Gadgets Movies Politics Sex, Love & Relationships Sports
Click here to Watch Top Ten Music Videos Click here to Listen Top Ten Music
Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Kwizine Art Inc. Valentine Gala
Public Relations Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 6:31:10 PM(UTC)
pr@minkoze.com

Groups: Registered, Moderator, Administrators
Man

Kwizine Art Inc. Valentine Gala

On Saturday February 16, 2013 I had the pleasure of attending Kennia Lucien Birthday/Valentine's day gala.   She's Owner of Kiwizine Arts catering company. Kiwizine Arts has been around for 13 years,they have catered many huge events one being the most popular to me was La Nuit Des Jeunes In New York city. The night's entertainment was; Guy Evans Ford who is a hilariously Intelligent person (when i grow up I want to be much like him), He had the crowd of party goers in tears. music was by Dj. Sketch (who many of us know as one of the originators of kompa Dj's),There was a dance performance by Kennia and her partner Patrick (instructor/ owner of Patrick Dance Studio in Baldwin, LI), Rigaud Simon performed a number of songs with a band (didn't get there name I was busy ordering Hennesy Number 3). I would have to say the highlight of the evening was the performance by Haitian songstress Emline Michel, her performance was out of this world.
I had a fun dance with one of the pretty ladies that i attened with :D.
      Now for what they are known for, the food was GREAT and I love me some food so as always I am the perfect judge when it comes to that,I had never had duck before and truly enjoyed it. I had 5 Hennesy drinks mixed with cranberry juice by nights end (top shelf open bar yay!) I thought the next morning would of been a Sunglasses and Advil type of morning but I woke up fine and ready to start my day.  Over all I had a ball at this ball and I will definitely attend anything else they have in the future (especially if they are catering).

Kwizine Arts contact number is 917-573-6282 I recommend her for all parties, Communions, Weddings whatever etc.
if you think it they will customize it.

Rss Feed  Atom Feed